View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2015, 16:29 (Ref:3518383)   #3
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm not a fan at all

I know it's not designed to be a racing circuit rather a rich boys playpark for their Porsches and Ferrari's but really, its unimaginative.

T1 80 degree corner into a very awkward and clumsy looking T2 and T3 loop. Flat through T4 into 90 right T5 ... lifted straight from the back section of Fuji. At fuji the optional loop is on the inside not the outside before the next corner.

Oh a technical bit, the wiggles worked for Austin so lets make open wiggles ...I'll call them esses an other big 180 loop and some tighter wiggles on the way out to an over sized loopy corner so that the pit entry is on the correct side.

Nah, not for me.

If someone presented this on here as their own design, I'd be equally critical.