View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2018, 10:56 (Ref:3817149)   #109
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaFox View Post
For whatever reason I cannot see the poll nor it's results. I'm assuming it's heavily in favor of the Camaro?

Yeah, the new Camaros are a LOT bigger than people think. Not helping this matter is the fact that the most well-known racing incarnations(TA2 and NASCAR) are both a bit bigger still, and people know this, reinforcing the image that the road car is tiny to anyone that hasn't gotten really close. This inaccurate image has bled over to car guys as well, and even we sometimes forget that the Camaro is MASSIVE for what it's supposed to be.

I even had to doublecheck those numbers - my brain recalled that the Camaro is bigger than the Mustang, but it still misrecalled HOW much bigger. I was thinking it'd need fewer changes due to being closer, but I didn't figure it would need to SHRINK to fit properly!

Im guessing it must be geo-blocked to Australia

71% in favour, after just a couple days, but its the amount of responses that is impressive, more than double the votes of other recent polls. to me that sugegst a a passion

Havent seen a camaro in Australia, where as there are quite a few mustangs around town.