Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2019, 13:43 (Ref:3914775)   #1253
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
If I accept the argument that different tyre manufacturers meant different winners on a given weekend, I still have reservations that this is what is wanted after 2020.

Do we want a situation where a driver on the wrong tyres has no chance of victory?
Already we see constant claims of 'X' only one because they had the best car.
My memory of the most recent tire wars is as you say. Fans didn't like it unless "their" team/driver was winning. IMHO, a tire war would just solve one problem and create another.

Richard