Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2019, 13:42 (Ref:3915689)   #1271
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Mercedes paper: almost perfect but prone to the odd tantrum here and there
Ferrari paper: Rosso Corsa, known to spontaneously combust at the slightest slight
Red Bull paper: has pencil marks all over it
McLaren paper: whiter than every other team's paper, and infinitely squarer.
Renault paper: when they find it, Cyril will let us know
Toro Rosso paper: not the same as Red Bull paper, not at all, nooooooo. These aren't the pencil marks you're looking for.
Haas paper: unashamedly American, and very very similar to the paper that bike company started selling
Racing Point paper: Strolling around like it owns the place
Alfa Romeo paper: a bit confused, like it's just been thrown around in a very expensive wind tunnel
Williams paper: slightly dishevelled and not quite as good as it was when this paper racing started...

Richard