View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2019, 10:52 (Ref:3916989)   #504
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by btccbloke View Post
Considering the series was initially only open to NGTC cars which ran GPRM kit and he was then about to allow a Subaru which to my knowledge only ever ran RML parts to compete, I think the entry criteria is just being made up as he goes along if it puts more cars out there.
Where was it stated that it was only open to NGTC/GPRM cars?
I know that those cars were the main target, but as far as I can tell, it has always been open to other cars.

Lines: 'Now that there’s a lot of S2000, BTC-T, TCR and NGCT cars available which can all enter the Touring Car Trophy'

maximumgroup.net:
'Eligible cars:

TCR to any specification
World Touring Cars
NGTC Touring Cars
S2000 Touring Cars
Seat Super Copa mk2'