Thread: BOSS GP
View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2010, 15:56 (Ref:2609539)   #6
BOSSman
Veteran

BOSSman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BOSS GP Series 2010

Hi friends!
1. I wish you all a very happy, healthy and successful 2010 with a lot of race fun!

2. The banning of our friend 'Driftwood' is definitely not because of any action from me, rather I will also miss his (sometimes) very interesting statements, but I also think he will back soon!

3. Possibly it will be better if I change my own forum name, I will think about it, but on the other hand I am always a EuroBOSS Fan (particularly the good old days), I had a wonderful time there, I have learned many things, also from Roger and the best I could meet there so many nice people!

4. I have not start this new thread, because we still wait for the official FIA approval regarding our series (wish) name: 'BOSS GP', which is more a formality but important for all the official press work, our regulations, etc.

5. I'm 99% sure that we will have more than 6 cars (also more than 8)!

6. I have posted in the 10/10's EuroBOSS thread some weeks ago the most important facts why the four ex-EuroBOSS drivers (Klaas Zwart, Marijn van Kalmthout, Frits van Eerd, Henk de Boer) and I (they asked me) have decided to go this way and to create a completely new series for BOSS cars. Therefore I will not always discuss about the pro and contra. We all know that one strong series would be better, but again, we saw and see no other chance to do it in this way, mainly for a better BOSS future, for the drivers, teams, sponsors, fans, spectators, organisers, etc. You can believe me, we will definitely do our best to bring it on this high and successful level which we all wants since years. That's our aim!

7. We plan 7 races for this year, 5 of them are already 100% confirmed by the organisers (all very well-known race meetings), for our 6th date we have two race offers (at the same circuit) where we have to select now and race number 7 we are still in discussion with different organisers about a posible date. All (possible) BOSS GP drivers and their teams are updated with all the latest news (calendar, etc.) via our monthly 'Inside' newsletter. I will publish the calendar here at 10/10ths if we have all 7 races finalised (I think still 1 or two weeks).

8. More information follow...

Christian
race co-ordinator BOSS GP*

(*name subject FIA approval)