View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2018, 18:44 (Ref:3850766)   #104
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomracer View Post

My business will get hit financially but already looking to mitigate that. I appreciate some may not be able to.

I have just picked on just one of your comments to highlight my fears about a no deal Brexit.

My fear is that going back in time will lead inevitably lead to a significant rise in the cost of living. And I remember all the hassles we had as a business in the 70s and 80s importing goods, which required us to have to hire our own staff in two ports to facilitate the transit of our containers and tilts through the docks.

I fail to understand why anyone wants to turn the clock back; they were not the good old days.