View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2019, 06:09 (Ref:3893610)   #2810
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
We mentioned that recently Grant, and it’s hit the main media now! Apparently there’s another 50 safety ideas coming in as well.

One clarification for anyone that hasn’t read up on the tech, is that it will be possible to over-ride the limiter by accelerating. My car has a limiter when in ‘eco’ mode, but I can accelerate through it, although have to simulate a ‘kick down’ like in an auto. Also if I’ve switched cruise control on, it ignores the limiter. Don’t have to be in cruise, just have it ready to activate.

I really don’t think it’s that big a deal, but don’t like it as it will take the onus away from the driver to concentrate- which can be a problem already....