View Single Post
Old 1 Aug 2019, 10:41 (Ref:3920639)   #67
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Pagani Huayra BC Roadster

'Pagani claims the BC weighs just 1250kg, 30kg less than the regular roadster, with a structure that incorporates conventional carbonfibre alongside even rarer and lighter materials, including a carbon-titanium mix that is both lighter and stronger.

The aerodynamic elements and the vast rear wing create a claimed peak of 500kg of downforce at 174mph. It even has flaps next to the exhaust's catalytic converters to divert gases over some of the underfloor elements like an F1 car's blown diffuser. The BC Roadster uses a version of the Mercedes-AMG-sourced M158 twin-turbo V12. However revisions, including newly designed turbochargers, increase power from the 740bhp of the last model to 791bhp. Torque peaks at 775lb ft of torque, the latter available from 2000rpm to 5600rpm.'