View Single Post
Old 4 Jun 2018, 02:40 (Ref:3826664)   #39
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I doubt there are 5 ZR1's laying around, I bet they had those two. That car is brand new and in high demand. Pace car speeds are nothing like a safety car in F1. In this case Mr. Reuss was being a Billy Badass.

The biggest crime in this whole debacle is surely the chrome wheels. Damnit GM, cut it out.

Also the race was pretty good for a street circuit!
I laughed to see the GM exec get out of the car after binning it! Decent race though, hated to see Rossi blow it at the end. Giving up the lead seems like it would have been much better than finishing 13th....