Thread: Social Media
View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2019, 10:16 (Ref:3887788)   #12
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
And they likely fill up their cars at Shell, buy bits & pieces at Repco and fill the pantry with Mighty Mite and 333 pickles....
cheers gtr, i just had to think before midday on a saturday

you’re completely right. drivers rely on supporters being easily influenced by sponsorship messages, and the flipside of that is that is that their opinions about drivers are easily influenced too.

i think the quote you highlight is typical of a driver - motorsport is incredibly complex, yes, but it’s incredibly complex for everybody on that grid. he has a great life, beautiful family, a fantastic job, and the only drawback is millions of people moaning online about a character he plays in a racing series...

that’s privilege for you i guess.