Thread: CTCRC CADWELL
View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2020, 06:52 (Ref:3983491)   #7
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
I can see it that the first meetings will need to run without spectators regardless of yesterday's announcement - simply because it's one extra thing to worry about. There are going to be a lot of changes in terms of race management and the medical/safety provision so it's fair enough to make sure that works first.
However I completely agree with you coppice - the risk by parking up at Coppice is minimal and certainly less than other things that will be permissible by then. Maybe keep the Grandstands closed (where they exist) but I would hope spectator entries with a cap (which I doubt will be exceeded at a club meeting!) can follow once the new systems for running the meeting are in place.

Either way, the BARC calendar has now been issued so this meeting is definitely on!