View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2002, 15:48 (Ref:261216)   #5
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
thanks for the compliment, its just a shame that you and I have to leave Hampshire to go to Silverstone for the action, politics do not allow Thruxton to hold HSCC meetings it seems!
Silverstone have an HSCC meeting on the 27th but you are right to lose the Historic Festival is very sad as that was such a great meeting and Oulton Park is a long way!
The Sunbeam Rapier / Dauphine-Gordini duel was I gather the subject of some amusing commentary! The first time I went between them coming up to Copse and hoped that they had seen me, fortunately they had!

Next out at the HSCC meeting at Silverstone on the 27th and then May 5/6 at Donnington for Top Hat and GTA Challenge then the season is up and running for the Summer!

It was the first VSCC meeting I have attended in any capacity for a very long time and I thought it was a great day but everyone tells me Saturday was even better!