View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2014, 16:42 (Ref:3426378)   #22
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I find the people in the hi viz jackets are full of their own importance and generally quite a long way up their own posteriors and think they are running a Rolls Royce meeting not an MG do. One such example is one year they decided to change the route to assembly but didn't tell anyone. I got stopped by the medical centre and was turned round and told to follow the road through the car park by the main entrance road. I thought the assembly area must have been moved but after a large detour ended up about ten feet from my original point, behind Mr Important and went into the normal assembly area gate. It's all been the same since I started going about 10 years ago but if you take it all with a pinch of salt and don't expect too much you get on fine.