Thread: Jim Woodley
View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2019, 05:26 (Ref:3886091)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Sorry to tell you that Jim passed away yesterday . He played a very important part of my motor racing for nearly ten years .We raced together in his Galaxie ,Lotus 17 and or corse his wonderful Westminster which was always my favorate car . Jim often came across as a difficult person to talk to and for sure it took a while for us bond as friends and team mates . Once you got to know him you found a most generous ,kind and clever man . I have missed him since he had to stop racing and now will miss him more as a very good friend . RIP Jim.
Very sorry to Read that Iain, RIP Jim.