View Single Post
Old 25 Feb 2019, 09:27 (Ref:3886462)   #9
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just thought I would give this thread a bit of a bump seeing as it is almost upon us.

I am checking the VHRR website daily for news of the schedule and competitor list. I am told 'coupla days mate'! As soon as it is up I will post links.

One thing is the Cooper Maserati that Iain will be at the event with seems to be one of the star attractions. In the press release:
Quote:
PRESS RELEASE

Phillip Island Classic Historic Racing in March will feature International and Locally owned World Renowned Cars

The 2019 Phillip Island Classic ‘Festival of Motor Sport’ on 8 – 10 March will feature some of UK’s top historic race cars including the 1964 ex-Salvadori Cooper-Maserati T61P in which Roy Salvadori chased Bruce McLaren to the checkered flag at Silverstone on May 1964.
The rest of the press release can be read here: https://vhrr.com/wp/phillip-island/
Not a new press release, but the only one and posted as an excuse to bump the thread.

Last edited by E.B; 25 Feb 2019 at 09:33.