View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2019, 10:13 (Ref:3890386)   #1044
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
While being a very small sample, if the rest of the country feels the same way as members here, the General Election should be interesting to say the least.

Luton voted to leave, but both MPs have consistently worked to remain, one can only hope that anger and frustration will overcome party loyalty when it comes to the crunch.

The way I feel today can only be compared to 'road rage', that unbridled desire to do damage to some one, not at all in line with my Christian faith.
The only difference s that Road Rage usually only last for a few seconds before common sense takes over, but I do not think it will happen in regard to Brexit Rage.