View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2020, 14:14 (Ref:3980826)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
It was more missing out on meeting up with others and being part of the event, than the event itself (if that makes sense???)..!
Yes, that makes complete sense to me. If it goes ahead behind closed doors (bad enough) or goes ahead with limited attendance and I can't go (much, much worse!), I'll be very disappointed not to be there for the 'event', which as I mentioned earlier, is much more than just a race. (Which I think is the thing that many people who don't care much for motor racing - 'Where's the entertainment in watching cars goes round and round?') just don't get....

I'm also intending to watch the virtual event (if I can work out how to), but it's really just a bit of a novelty to keep the spirit alive until we can get there for the real thing!