View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2013, 09:05 (Ref:3226755)   #57
bluesport
Veteran

Australia
bluesport User had had their licence endorsedbluesport User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reload View Post
Good old Bluesport up to his usual habit of calling someone pro Holden if they disagree with him
Blah, blah, blah to you too.......lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
LOL - I'm definitely NOT pro Holden - I actually don't give a flying frock about any of the manufacturers - I'm interested in teams. Been right in the middle of the series and had good results with both Ford & Holden but the team competition is always what I lived for and what still interests me.

Don't know who IVESCO is (but think you're referring to V8SC) and I've got to say that they are doing everything they can for the series to be of interest to all manufacturers, by keeping a level playing field and "opportunity to win" - parity in other words. If the series made the mistake of pampering to a manufacturer every time one of them had a sulk and threatened to leave, we'd be back to the bad old days of Group C and CAMS falling for the threats every time - granting freedoms on an ad hoc basis and in general making a mess of it.
The only one that is likely to win anything is holden, your dreamin' if you think otherwise..........V8SC has even been checking the power output of the Nissan and Erebus machines to gag them, and they haven't even been on the podium, let alone win anything........what a joke!