View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2020, 14:08 (Ref:3956593)   #12
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Turkington certainly deserves those four titles. He really came of age in the works MG in 03 and as he has grown into a complete driver, one who is now held in such high regard. His drives in the WTCC pretty much showed he is a world class driver

Flash too has shown himself to be a to be one of the top drivers of the series. Always tries to get the maximum out whatever the situation and that served him well with three titles

Of Neal and Plato were up there for a time, but we already saw how good they were in the previous era. Same with Thommo. And Gio was already a tin top star when he arrived

Sutton and AJ both won championships in style and I have been impressed by how much Sutton gives his all, no matter what the situation

Tingram is one who should be champion one day and Cammish already has made quite an impact on the series. Tordoff, Jackson and O-C I also rate highly in terms of talent. And Chilton, who always has had potential, has really matured as a driver I feel in recent years

BTCC has made a great recovery from 2001 when it was at a low ebb