View Single Post
Old 10 May 2022, 19:24 (Ref:4109601)   #49
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
Does that mean Plato will finally get to replace his taped over BMR Subaru race suit?

I'm thinking - he has spent so long despising Hondas, that he can't bring himself to have a race suit with Honda on it. So he's keeping his primary sponsor happy with the Adrian Flux brand, but will not give Honda any more publicity than he can.

Either that or he's getting tight in his old age. The contract didn't specify he has to wear a BTC suit, so he won't fork out for one from his own pocket.....