View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2023, 17:57 (Ref:4174230)   #20
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Richmond was mostly twilight/evening, think maybe the last year wasn't but I only remember night. I like evening ovals, the cars just look better so think if it was daytime I missed it. But remember there was some Virginia anger and losing it but no sponsors and think tobacco was background supporting it and those loopholes were closing. And then 2020 killed the return, think it was a night proposal as well

Yeah, it was proposed for June 27 to replace Pocono. Sadly it feels like they aren't looking at going back but rather pushing for Milwaukee. In fairness I think there's more history than Richmond

No objections from me if they go back to Milwaukee.
IIRC, Champ Car raced under the lights at Milwaukee in 2003.