View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2008, 11:01 (Ref:2142069)   #32
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar
I've got the 1993 season review and 1995 Cleveland to watch on the plane and in the airport tomorrow so it will be fun to relive that. One thing I always liked from back then was the tv coverage was much better with far better on board cameras.
1995 in Cleveland was an absolutely swelter if memory serves me right. I was living in Chicago back then and it was the hottest summer on record. Thousands died there and all across the midwest... and it was right around the time of that Cleveland race. I remember watching it from my air conditioned apartment having pity on the teams and drivers that had to take part in that event.