View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2016, 05:20 (Ref:3684190)   #24
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
With Audi's departure there may some staff that want to join another program. This upcoming winter and through next year will be a great time for someone to snatch some disgruntled staff from Audi. I don't think every manufacturer I listed earlier is capable of joining in two years, but there are some that can. Honda can and Peugeot can. They may not be competing for wins, but anything can happen. Any manufacturer can approach someone like Oreca on Onroak for chassis help, and existing teams can help with staff like Oreca and Toyota, or Joest and Audi. I bet there's guys out there that are just waiting to be part of a huge organization. Imagine Rebellion helping out the running of the car with a manufacturer like that. It may be unlikely, but it's not improbable.