Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2018, 17:05 (Ref:3855714)   #226
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffectiveSprinkles View Post
Goodwood is on the limit? Nah.
Well I watched a fair bit of it and some of the guys (I accept not all) were making a pretty good job of acting as if they were on (or very near) the limit, IMO. It was also mesmerisingly good to watch. Great looking cars (yes, some rose-tinted specs there, I'll admit) but seeing some great drivers peddling (including some at the top of their game in major championships) was marvelous to see. Maybe nothing happens for stretches of time - as is the case in 99 races out of a 100, but it was still hugely entertaining.