View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2019, 06:03 (Ref:3898950)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks chaps good info.

I like my 7D and have always coveted a 1DX ???? But your description of how the display works on mirrorless is fascinating. One thing I've really not understood is the cropped frame thing. As far as I can tell the pictures I take are the ones I see in the viewfinder so does it matter whether they are cropped or not? But that is a different issue.

If the mirrorless revolution takes hold then will it make the remaining DSLRs more affordable?