View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2019, 14:14 (Ref:3926359)   #26
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm not doing the "I told you so" dance, because I'm just an idiot on the internet. But I don't see why that specific kerb is the problem we're talking about. We put lumps on race tracks and are surprised that cars come off the ground when they hit those lumps at speed?

It's happened quite a few times. It's also why we don't have massive apex kerbs anymore - so cars can't hit them and launch. So we've moved the problem to corner exits instead?

Remove that kerb. Fine. But this isn't the first accident that's happened due to sausage kerbs. It's just the scariest. Remove them all.