View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2019, 10:52 (Ref:3928497)   #34
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
I know it exists now , and am just a bit peeved that a comment I made in the heat of a moment,without my knowledge , let alone consent , has been relaunched as a new thread I had no intention of starting... Anyway , the spoiler didn't ..err.. spoil my enjoyment of Leclerc's win - a home Ferrari win after a drought is something to savour .

Back to the original issue and my preference , which other forums seem to adopt , is to confine spoilers to the race thread . Bearing in mind , Ch 4 coverage in UK hadn't even been run when I viewed the comment , I think a little more discretion would heve been good. But hey, nobody died .
I understand your point. Fun has been had at your expense. Maybe this thread can die a natural death, or be locked by a sympathetic admin?

Richard