Thread: Driver Brendon Hartley in F1
View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2017, 13:41 (Ref:3775037)   #27
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knighty View Post
Totally agree......if Hartley puts in a solid performance at TorroRosso, I think Williams would be silly to not consider him......he has made a good name for himself by winning LeMans and possibly will soon be the WEC drivers champ, quite a seasoned driver........either way, I think he will be better than DiResta and Kubica.......I think we already have the answer for both drivers, Kubica was about as good as Palmer........and for me DiResta is an arrogant type, who thinks he is better than any car he has ever driven, Anthony Hamilton summed him up perfectly in their court case. Diresta quite simply has not yet made a name for himself.
I don't know enough about di resta to know about his arrogance, but I was put off by hearing that he was cozying up to daddy stroll at the last race while the Williams's weren't there. That seems sleazy, even if part of the game.