View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2013, 14:45 (Ref:3349195)   #77
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deemun View Post
Unbelievably I have heard that KX Akademy have rejected Scott's application even though he had two very good offers on the table for both the G55 & Clio championships. Frankly I find this hard to understand. The KX advertse their ethos as being there to give a helping hand to drivers who have proved they have the talent and dedication to succeed. Who has done this more than Scott Malvern? Just look at his results and record of success despite the lack of major financial backing yet those that run this so called talent spotting scheme have rejected his application for a 2nd successive year. I'd really like to know why?
Have you asked them ?