View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2013, 17:08 (Ref:3349233)   #80
FFfan
Racer

FFfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFFfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFFfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble View Post
KX Academy presumably need to be sure that the applicant can raise his side of the sponsorship and ongoing be a good spokesman for the brand. One can only presume that they could not get comfortable with one or both of these aspects.

Notwithstanding all that as has been said in a previous post continual washing of dirty linen on a public forum is possibly not a great strategy. I did send a pm with a suggestion for Scott but never had a reply.
Firstly Scott isn't reponsible for this thread; neither am I though I have contibuted to it (I like to think in a positive way) when it was relevant to do so.

I did suggest to the Mods over a year ago that this thread be closed as I thought it had served its purpose and was of its time (i.e. it was started up in 2012). We were not responsible for reviving it.

Simon (Drabble) I have checked my personal messages on here and I do not appear to have one from you. However I am more than happy to hear any suggestions you have and will supply you with a personal email address if you wish.

Scott has to my mind has already responded to quite correctly to his rejection to the KXA application by first wishing the other finalists the very best of luck via his Twitter & Facebook accounts and then by asking the selection panel (in writing) for any feedback that they are willing to share with him.

Thank you to everyone for their interest in Scott but I do think that this particular thread has run its course and I do respectfully suggest once again to the mods that it should now be closed

A happy and prosperous 2014 to all other Ten Tenths contributors, readers & admin staff.

Dominic Malvern