Thread: Driver 2018 F1 team mate battles
View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2018, 17:29 (Ref:3818432)   #115
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Leclerk's standing must be on the up after Baku and Grosjean's rock bottom. I was impressed by him for a while and thought that he might make it this time, but I'm having serious doubts now. Having said that, I was a fan of young Max but this season, as has been said elsewhere in the subforum, he needs to get his act together or he could find himself relegated to second fiddle at RBR.... Right now, if I was in Horner's shoes, I'd be seriously tempted to put my money on Daniel.