View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2020, 15:32 (Ref:3952955)   #99
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Sorry, I thought it was recently discussed here and across the news sites.

https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/trackpass - I'm pretty sure this doesn't require a cable subscription to create an account.

No practice sessions as I don't think those were ever broadcast in any form. Races should be live. Prototype and Pilot Challenge races are moving from imsa.tv to this for North American viewers. It also looks like the main event races will be shown here as well unless I'm mistaken. It'll use NBC comms, not sure about NBC commercials/info trinkets.

International feeds are unchanged across the board for all series - all watchable on imsa.tv with radio le mans commentary.
So Gold is now split up by sports (I discovered this yesterday trying to access an English Football game on for my son who is home with the flu). I'm starting to feel like I need to take a second mortgage out on my home just to pay for sports these days. 30 bucks a year for EPL, 60 bucks a year for golf, 40 for motor racing and don't forget, 70 for figure skating (i know that's your goto seanyb but....

In all seriousness, the next 3 to 5 years are going to be rough while all the big boys (networks) fight to save their investments with Netflix, Amazon and others. We're about to start paying through the nose (if not already) to have much less. I feel like those that chose to hold onto actual cable may have been right all along!

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 23 Jan 2020 at 15:41.