View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2021, 03:29 (Ref:4037790)   #23
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Waste of cash, and prob sold out, for the reserved, and more than triple a regular tent spot. Yeah, they bent is over with the redesign. You'll have space defended if you can make it, no problem there at all. Buy yourself a regular camping pass and we'll find a space for you.

Think all of my tickets are either in my camp kitchen or my truck, found the last 3 in my center console. Never even took them out after coming through the gate Tuesday.

It appears the actual ticket pricing has maintained with inflation. The camping on the other hand [emoji573]