View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 2021, 18:56 (Ref:4062739)   #18
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Not strictly on-topic but I hop you will forgive me as this seems the best active thread to post on!

Pictures from Shelsley Walsh Classic Nostalgia last weekend: https://bit.ly/2WbGLKL

The usual caveats: big album (I take lots of pics!); I'm a fan with a camera not an accomplished photographer; all images are cropped and resized but otherwise unedited.

Big emphasis on the rally cars as that was primarily what I went to see. Scroll to the end of the album for some crowd, paddock and general pictures, including a shot of the ceremony unveiling a plaque in honour or Murray Walker.

I'm at Prescott this weekend so in due course will post on-topic pictures of BHC.

Enjoy!