View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2021, 21:35 (Ref:4073470)   #12
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Some drivers did not cover themselves in glory at this trace. Lane really need to drive with his head. Making Seb loose three positions is the kind of driving that made the team with the Pink Mercedes look lacklustre even though they had one of the fastest cars.

Then there's Perez that really need to read the rules on how to behave when you overtake off the race track. I do admire his skill with tire management, and I do admire his racing, but what the heck is he doing? I guess he is pushed on by the two biggest idiots in the business, Horner and Marko.

Well. That over with, let's talk about the positives.

Valtteri! Valtteri! Damn, that was good! Dripping with confidence, winning the sprint and then overtaking like there was no tomorrow. I loved that.

But, the McLaren man in me can't give the point to anyone but the honey badger, right? Lando driving with the ruthlessness and the speed we have come to expect, but the way Danny went for it into turn one and then just flew down the track.

Danny Ric, the man of the day for me.