View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2021, 05:13 (Ref:4074445)   #66
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It! View Post
Given the inconsistencies amongst the various state leaders around Australia, it would seem to be very brave to criticise an organisation that is trying to crystal ball the thought patterns of decision-makers who seem bungled in their own thoughts, decision, and direction.

A brave critic might consider turning up with their saddle and bridle and getting on a horse and riding with them, rather than criticising a multi-faceted chaos outside of their control, and that could be seen to be both helpful and positive
I agree and I dont envy their job for one second, and I respect the difficulty of their ever changing situation.... my point was more rather than fill a calendar with venues, events, and dates etc filled with TBA / TBC it might look better to say nothing until they have something more tangible to say. Leave it as the we (SC) are in constant discussions (that they clearly are) and when they know more announce it then.