Thread: IMSA USCC in 2016 and 2017
View Single Post
Old 2 Aug 2017, 11:15 (Ref:3756902)   #5410
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I like the metallic liveries but prefer the others; they were busy, but it worked well.

Agreed, up to a point, where we are "holding a beer and watching this." And it's usually me being watched...

And that's all there is in Elkhart Lake, right? Beer and brats?

Oh man. I had to shake the cobwebs to recall this gem. Wonder why I've forgotten more PLM convos than I can remember...
I basically am walking through one cobweb after another these days. I wish i was speaking figuratively there. On the Acura livery front, I didn't even remember seeing that car that JHammy posted. I remember the sister car, and the stars and stipes theme of the last two races, but not that one for some reason.