Thread: Alfa Romeo TZ
View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 2006, 09:17 (Ref:1724218)   #5
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olczyk
You can take everythings from the website ( just cite the source )
Many thanks. I'll do that sometime over the next couple of days, but hope that we can get some useful additions to it here, that we can develop on both sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olczyk
I think that we need to claim only facts and not rumours. Expensive cars need correct expertise and the idea of a forum is good only if the posts are good. I do not wish to be involve in any rumours or falses claims.
I agree, in principle, but sometimes we need the rumours to be raised in public in order for the experts to correct them and separate fact from fiction. We do not always know it is incorrect until we are told, or are shown the evidence. An example would be the Healey SR thread which could have been left intact so that your corrections could have been posted.