View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2019, 22:47 (Ref:3891157)   #382
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
We all have opinions on what is going on, the racing is not always great, it is sometimes, but unless you are blind, you have to admit things are not great in world rallycross.

Does saying it once mean it's fine? To the special people who would pay to watch cars being unloaded maybe.

Some people don't care, will happily hand over hundreds of pounds a year. I used to care, and I would again if things were done differently, but they are not. Until IMG is gone, this sport will be strangled. Someone needs to say it and repeat it. I have tried to contact them, but you cannot email them.

Are you supposed to just sit there and say nothing, is it really that much of a hardship to read negative comments, does it sadden your day! I doubt it. So just move along.

If you don't like what I write, do not reply, the special ones rarely do.

Good things still happen, they always will as behind all the garbage it is a great sport, I should know I have been watching it since the early 80's.

But right now it's like watching a loved one get sicker by the year.