Thread: IMSA Race Cota 2016
View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2016, 17:38 (Ref:3675097)   #41
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Just got a chance to see the race. I'll defend pew a little. It seems like trying to find reverse is an iffy propostion in those p2s to successfully find it, reverse, and go again without stalling. No defense for not braking harder to get rid of it tho.

Should we all just come to the understanding that next year will be a Ferrari/bmw fight for the championship in gtlm? Last year was porsche, this year we got the ford/Chevy battle, those two are next in line, right?

Mazda is useless at this point. Its not even fun to hope anymore.

Boring race overall. I did get a kick out of creamer on the last lap, as they were having technical difficulties again, pausing before saying "and we're gonna stay with you now".... As if cutting to a commercial with a half lap to go like they did during the previous technical difficulties was an option..... It all just comes across as amateur hour. And I like creamer.