Thread: Project C.A.R.S
View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2015, 06:52 (Ref:3545102)   #67
m355y
Racer

m355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Hi, apparently there will be another patch out tomorrow which should improve game performance by 5-7% which should solve alot of the FPS bugs, have to admit ive had no issues with FPS or stuttering.

Just to pre warn you, you may already be aware that career mode is scripted. Basically you get the same events and weather for championships every time you do them. This annoys me greatly because i have no interest in repeating a championship knowing full well what the weather is going to be before you even start. How it was allowed into the game like that i dont know, i dont see ANY positive to have the championships set up like that.
To be fair that bothers me far less than the scripting seen in stuff like FIFA15 which ruins the game. It's been like that for years, TOCA and TOCA2 were fully scripted in that you knew you'd get rain at the first Silverstone rounds every time etc, lots of the F1 games....random rain seen in some of the more modern games annoys me much more. At least in the solo single race modes (where this game is at its best imo) you can select four weather slots etc, quite like that. Yeah you know that it's going to rain beforehand etc but then if it was a real race you could log onto BBC weather and find out beforehand too.

What annoys me about this game (and Race Pro was even worse for this) is that you get a randomly generated set of opponents for every session rather than the same grid. Race Pro did my head in with that. You'd get Ladas and ancient Russian BMWs at the front and the Championship 'big names' often completely absent.