View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2018, 11:27 (Ref:3844951)   #57
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Finished this one last night and here's my thoughts before I read others:

Fugly start at the back and Graham is the one that finds someone else’s rear end.

Holy scary accident for Robert Wickens and holy patch job on the catch fence, which I am pretty sure is older than me. Nah, that’s only 39 in Poconos years. Was there someone’s dog gate zip tied in there? And pretty sure that I saw 3 or 4 OSHA violations from the crew doing the work, one of which being a man lifted up in the bucket a front loader…

Love the track for the speed and the old school thrills but damn! Seabass didn't like the fix but TonyK saying “we gotta race!” And he’s gonna be Paul’s personal trainer for the 500! Paul looks like he ate Leigh Duffy for lunch!!

The race really calmed down after the Wickens incident. Dominant win from Rossi. Never was a question from lap one that he was the strongest.

Looked to be a decent crowd! I hope it was! Shame they had to sit through the beginning….

Wishing the best for Robert and others injured.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 20 Aug 2018 at 11:35.