View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2018, 07:55 (Ref:3843117)   #2152
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Anyone who likes stats, figures and in-depth analysis - a very talented TenTenths user (who isn't me) did a very good dive into the numbers of LMP1

http://theracingline.net/2018/race-c...analysis-lmp1/
Terrific analysis, thank you!

For me, it reaffirms the fact that the #3 Rebellion has consistently outperformed the #1, despite the #1 being peddled by the perceived stronger driver line up, at both Spa and Le Mans, through practice and qualifying, as well as the races. The chassis in the hands of the #1 crew is the newer chassis, which carries some updates over the first chassis built. I'm wondering what these updates were, and if they have affected performance detrimentally. I guess that's a question for Bart...

Or has there been an explanation which I've missed?