View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2010, 11:33 (Ref:2780715)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Jason,

I think you have a point but I'd go from 1970 to 1986, to bring in the Group 2 touring cars as well.

Then the Group 5 sports protos through to Group C from the same period. That would then allow the Porsche 935 and 956 into the mix.

As to Formula 1 from 1977 to 1985 it was sheer development all the way, with outlandish turbo charged beasts starting with the Renault and finishing with the Hondas.
So on balnce for many reasons the period from 1970 to 1985 was an outstanding era of motorsport.