View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2020, 13:44 (Ref:3991862)   #272
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimboCycling View Post
I really enjoyed the race, even if the safety cars do feel unnecessary!

Has anyone else ever wondered if there is a bit of acrimony between SRO and radiolemans? GTWC barely ever gets a mention on midweek motorsport, and I feel like they sometimes refer to a driver 'racing in another series' rather than referring to GTWC directly. Might just be me, I just find it a shame as I like RLM as pundits and would be interested in their views on GTWC.
Yeah there does seem to be a determination for SRO to do everything in house. RLM, along with Mr Goodwin did do a Spa 24 commentary session a few years back and it was excellent.

I think it's more SRO than RLM/DSC/Racer to be honest. They seem like a very closed shop in that regard.