View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2020, 11:21 (Ref:3996414)   #531
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russian Fe
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I was not a fan of biased GT3 racing at all. After reading of those 5 parts of analisys at dailysportscars my thoughts were cemented completely. So I do not care if they combine into another circus with ACO. Won't be amazed if Alpine wins another "Le Mans" in GT. I realize that colourful cars with famous drivers at the wheel are very attractive for most of the fans. But I'm not addicted to racing - I do not have to watch racing no matter the fact what sort of racing is delivered. Lots of people at this forum were blessed to watch racing in 80's and 90's, so maybe they are full with recollections and ready to watch new type of racing where cars are not the dominant factor. They'll cheer for their favourite team and drivers. I was not so lucky, I've just read articles in 90's. So, I'm not full with normal racing when the car decides and driver is just an arrowhead. I don't fancy of watching "Le Mans" anymore - not because of small grid or predictability. I don't want to waste my time onto scripted play directed by the authorities who completely destroyed a normal hierarchy of sport. BOPed racing is senseless for me.