View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2019, 18:46 (Ref:3877766)   #1412
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
I've watched both FE races and the racing has been pretty good (and that's not always true of single seaters so they're doing something right). The sound is a big problem - it's not just that they're quiet compared to what we're used to - it's that the noise is actually irritating after a while.
I don't mind the noise - I find their presentation annoying, because they're clearly trying to make up for the lack of noise by throwing in stupid sound effects. Ridiculous noises when lights go out, and wooshing yellow blocks over the screen when they go to safety car. Stop it. Stop trying to hide the sound. It just makes it worse.

To be honest, I'm much more of a sportscar fan than single seaters, but of the 3 single seaters I watch, I enjoy Formula E the most. Especially with the new car.