View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2005, 14:19 (Ref:1435143)   #40
Silk Cut Jaguar
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bath, UK
Silk Cut Jaguar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSilk Cut Jaguar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1. Alonso - Aside from the brain fart in Montreal he's been perfect all year.
2. M. Schumacher - Despite the Ferrari being an underpowered, under rubbered dog this year he still finishes third in the Championship. To have a bad season and still finish in the top three deserved some kudos in my book.
3. Raikkonen - Fastest guy on track but lacking the mental consistency of Alonso.
4. R. Schumacher - Hasn't grabbed the headlines like Trulli but he's scored points in all but four races. An impressive tally.
5. Coulthard - I think he cemented his status as the best value driver on the grid this season, missed out on a couple of podiums through no real fault of his own and rung every last tenth out of the car. Striling stuff.
6. Klien - Most improved driver of the year. With an axe over his head from day 1 he managed to put in the season of his life. Red Bull would be insane to replace him now.
7. Montoya - on pace alone he deserves to be higher (on an equal day I'd rate him above Kimi) but this season he's let himself down far to many times.
8. Heidfeld - proved his reputation isn't a myth. *cough*Fisichella*cough*
9. Webber - an on/off season for Webber but he got that elusive podium (at Monaco no less) and finally found his feet towards the end of the year.
10. de la Rosa - I'll admit this is a strange choice, but he stepped up and delivered a hugely entertaining performance when called upon in Bahrain