Thread: Nice new Kia
View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2018, 18:14 (Ref:3858672)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
It's a Range Rover thing, once bitten etc.
And Kia owners aren't entitled to believe they own the road. All of the roads. And every part of all of the roads....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Judging by my coworkers, it's once bitten...until you drive something German, then you laugh at the those Range Rovers.
Yes, but you have to be careful not to frighten the kiddies in the child seats on the 'offroad' school run.....

Sorry, but I have an overdeveloped dislike of 4x4s, particularly Range Rovers, the majority of which appear to me to be driven by people with molluscs for brains. Present company excepted, of course....